STD R3 coilovers (with camber plates!), CS torsion bar, CS intake, TRM C1M satin blac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greensleeper

:
2 GX 2011
STD R3 coilovers (with camber plates!), CS torsion bar, CS intake, TRM C1M satin black 15X7 +20

STD R3 coilovers

- Only used for 3.5 month, never saw winter.
- The only coilovers with front camber-plates for the M2!
- I give you rear OEM upper-mounts, so you won't have to remove yours, making this set a true bolt-on affair!
- Come with STD adjustable anti-roll bar links
- Monotube, 12-pts adjustable
- 6/3 rates
- Ready to ship in original STD packaging
- Reason of sale: Car sold!
- Price, new: 1489$
- PRICE: 825$ + shipping

CS Air intake
- Used for one year
- Everything is included
- Ready to ship in original CS packaging
- Price, new: 169$
- PRICE: 90$ + shipping

CS Rear torsion bar
- Used for one year
- Everything is included
- Price, new: 99$
- PRICE: 50$ + shipping

TR Motorsports C1M 15X7 +20 4X100
- Used for 6 month
- Complete set, with TRM center caps
- Satin black
- 54.1mm center bore, meaning you won't need any hubrings
- C1M is the legal wheel for Spec Miata
- Price, new: 94$ each (376$ a set)
- PRICE: 275$ + shipping

* Please PM-me for shipping quotes and other inquiries *
* Payment via Paypal *

Thank you!

List Date: 3/30/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: STD R3 coilovers (with camber plates!), CS torsion bar, CS intake, TRM C1M satin black 15X7 +20
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Last edited:
Belles pices a vendre pas chres Yan! Je pensais que t'avais une miata!? Quoi de neuf si tu vends ton stock?

Belles pices a vendre pas chres Yan! Je pensais que t'avais une miata!? Quoi de neuf si tu vends ton stock?

Je suis rendu responsable, d'o le move de la Miata la M2... Maintenant avec les enfants, j'ai besoin de plus gros! Et malheureusement ce n'est pas une Mazda!

Someone is going to get an awesome deal on those coilovers....I'd be all over those if I wasn't trying to keep my car on the more mildly mannered side. PM me on what the total amount you'd need to ship the intake to zip 30506 (gainesville, ga). If its not too bad I may take it off your hands.

If I find a buyer for my current wheels, I'll inquire about those TRMs.

OK, let's hope you will find a buyer then! :)

Someone is going to get an awesome deal on those coilovers....I'd be all over those if I wasn't trying to keep my car on the more mildly mannered side. PM me on what the total amount you'd need to ship the intake to zip 30506 (gainesville, ga). If its not too bad I may take it off your hands.

Somebody already inquired about the SRI yesterday. I'll give him another 24h to answer me, and if he doesn't reply back, it's all yours.

Shipping is 30USD via USPS Standard.

6/3. Those are revalvable and custom rates are available.

With the CS torsion bar, it was safely tail-happy and responded really well to off-throttle rotation.

Andres you need to get this! I imagine you'd want to swap in some stiffer springs though.

Andres you need to get this! I imagine you'd want to swap in some stiffer springs though.

Tell me about it... but I just finished replacing my springs to 6/5 and managed to get 3.5 camber on the front without camber plates, and in top of everything budget still an issue just got my Dunlops. Unlesss you want to buy my set up. ;)

Andres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back