SSR Comps 17x7.5 Kosei K-1 16x7.5 (5x114.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulstylee

:
'96 626
Kosei's still available
SSR's sold
Kosei's sold

These all were used on my 626 two years ago, and now it's time to go. Only one of the Kosei's has some very minor curb damage, and another has a very small chip. The rest are fine in that respect. Check out the pictures to see what I mean.

Ok here are some specs. Both sets share a 5x114.3 BCD. This will fit most Mazdas. The Kosei's weigh in at 15.5 pounds. Again, a very lightweight wheel. The offset is definitely 32mm. I had used this offset to clear a Wilwood brake kit, the Hye-Dra-Cyl one. He actually used these wheels and recommended them to me.

I'm asking:
$300 for the Kosei K1's

Local pickup is welcome, as I am located northern NJ.

Shipping is not a problem. I have acquired for wheel boxes, and extra packing material. If you need a quote let me know.

My email is geoffpac@gmail.com

Please feel free to check my Ebay identity. It is simply: soulstylee

kosei%20rev1.JPG

kosei%20rev2.JPG

kosei%20rev3.JPG

kosei%20rev4.JPG

kosei%20rev5.JPG

kosei%20rev6.JPG

kosei%20rev7.JPG

If you have any questions, please feel free to post, pm, or email me. I will get back to you quickly.

Geoff

Last edited:
thanks for updating with new pics!

Last edited:
+32mm offset means you better be ready to roll your fenders on a Protege, but they would look super flush in my opinion once that's done.

Just to let everyone know, I just got some boxes and am ready to ship these. Let me know if you need a quote.

Here's another picture with the brake kit:

Resize%20of%20envir.1%20064.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back