SS afc uplink tool?

mofoaka

i just got the SS afc and i wanted to know what yall use as for the uplink cable? is there a 9pin to USB cable? if there is how much and where can i get one? thanks

there is apparently such a cable, maybe try compusa or radioshack, or even ebay. I'm curious to know too, since I'm buying one myself real soon

I just got me one from frys electronics. Its made by airlink, its a USB serial adapter, 9 pin. It costed me 14.99. It has the male end, just for fyi, to USB.

Not really sure, i have the DSMCONVERT AFC and it works. If it has a 9 pin female end on your AFC then it will work. If you have a male 9 pin end, then you can get gender changer for like 2.99.

31R said:
Not really sure, i have the DSMCONVERT AFC and it works. If it has a 9 pin female end on your AFC then it will work. If you have a male 9 pin end, then you can get gender changer for like 2.99.

the SS afc is the DSMconvert =D so that means i can save some change for a burrito awesome. Thanks

i just bought one on ebay for $11.26. Its a usb to 9pin serial cable. If you get a usb to serial cable then just make sure you have the drivers loaded to use it.

i have a pcmia card adapter that connects to 9 pin serial, it works great (for my data collector at work) but I havent ordered my afc yet so Im not sure if it works with that. The usb to 9 pin serial cables can be a real PITA.

shaun(canada)

Back