SRT4(stock) vs. a STi(stock

crispixoo7

:
95 Protege 5spd. and 92 Miata 5spd
*vid was here* due to the "lameness" of this video...it has been removed to protect the little shread of dignity that "crispixoo7" has remaining.

Last edited:
that video blew nuts. It was a half as attempt by a SRT4 to race a STI, but the STI just passed him to prove he could and then let off.

ThrillRide said:
nope that's about wrong.

are you serious? a stock 04' srt-4 will dyno around 225-245 whp & 235-250 wtq with NO problems, plus it only wieghts about 2900lbs. so basicly the srt-4 puts down close to.... IF not more power to the ground as a stock sti. BUT with LESS wieght. this will = srt-4 wins from a roll...

1FASTMP5 said:
are you serious? a stock 04' srt-4 will dyno around 225-245 whp & 235-250 wtq with NO problems, plus it only wieghts about 2900lbs. so basicly the srt-4 puts down close to.... IF not more power to the ground as a stock sti. BUT with LESS wieght. this will = srt-4 wins from a roll...

I beg to differ. I pulled 40mph roll to 75mph on a SRT-4 in my modded WRX. I know he had some mods. BOV and the exhaust sounded louder then normal telling me - downpipe. Not sure if there was anything else??

such an uneducated comment. dude have you been living under a rock.

STi sedan Curb weight manual:3085lbs auto:3140lbs

Neon: <TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=350 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>Curb Weight:</TD><TD>2970 lbs</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

115lbs does not win that race. I'm very sorry to disapoint you. plus you have a passanger in the srt-4. plus we don't know how much fuel each car had.

don't be a hater man. sti beats a neon stock for stock all day

Last edited:
crispo put the vid back man. it's all good. nobody cares that you put it up unless it was you in the neon claiming to have beaten the sti stock for stock. but the rest of the people need to be able to see the gayness.

ThrillRide said:
such an uneducated comment. dude have you been living under a rock.

STi sedan Curb weight manual:3085lbs auto:3140lbs

Neon: <TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=350 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>Curb Weight:</TD><TD>2970 lbs</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

115lbs does not win that race. I'm very sorry to disapoint you. plus you have a passanger in the srt-4. plus we don't know how much fuel each car had.

don't be a hater man. sti beats a neon stock for stock all day

uneducted comment? lol...RIGHT! it's not worth starting a pissing contest over.

Back