Spotted

That might have been me if it was the one on Midway.

Nah, this was on Tierrasanta Blvd of which I've seen 2 white and a silver around there in the past week or so. I'm not feeling as special any more pffft ha! The other thing I've noticed is that I'm the only guy in one, all the other drivers are women. Damn do I need to eat more or less tofu?

Nah, this was on Tierrasanta Blvd of which I've seen 2 white and a silver around there in the past week or so. I'm not feeling as special any more pffft ha! The other thing I've noticed is that I'm the only guy in one, all the other drivers are women. Damn do I need to eat more or less tofu?

Well, there's at least two guys that drive one in San Diego now! Of course my last car was a 2004 Jetta so it's not exactly like I choose the most masculine cars to drive(cheers2)

Seen A storm blue (navy) one on Oystermouth Road in Swansea yesterday. That's my least favorite color. (peep)Of course, YMMV!

Spotted a black GT in Sunnyvale on Mathilda Ave around noon today. It was new (Town Mazda) but dirty.

Seeing them has become pretty common for me. I actually saw three on my way home from work on Tuesday (two gray and a white, I think), all along York Road between Hunt Valley and Towson, one on Wednesday (blue) in a parking lot across from Towson Town Center and one today (red) turning into the Maryland Fair Grounds in Timonium. Another one was following me up I-83 one morning this week. Pretty cool to look in the rear view mirror and recognize that nose.

I've seen so many I can't remember....probably at least 50.

I've got a few pictures:
TQYgzxi.jpg

DqILfXc.jpg

My guess, it's a black Touring fwd, somebody might claim it...

I bought mine in October of 2012. Since then, I have only seen 2 black and one silver in the Mpls, MN area. One woman driver and two old men.........70's. It was cool to see them on the road.

I have been lurking for a while and am strongly considering a CX-5 but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I live in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul and have only seen 1 on the road in the past couple months. I was leaving the airport yesterday and saw 1 Grey CX-5 parked in the lot which was pretty cool. Then as I left the airport, I saw another red one right in front of me. I think it's a sign that I should get it!

I'm personally not a big fan of red cars but this one did look pretty nice.

Well, there's at least two guys that drive one in San Diego now! Of course my last car was a 2004 Jetta so it's not exactly like I choose the most masculine cars to drive(cheers2)
lol XY needs to represent!

Just saw a Metro/Meteor AWD near the same McD's, it was parked so driver gender was not determined hahahaha

Saw a whole bunch on 95 south Thursday afternoon. They were on delivery trucks Lol..between Delaware n Baltimore area.

Jeff

Seen a bunch in my neck of the woods - Greater Princeton area.. somehow I am bound to see one when I'm not in MY car! ;)

Arizona, I-40 westbound between Kingman and Seligman, white. Glad I waxed and used some sealant glaze on Saturday, serious bug action along the way to Williams.

Getting to be more common around here, see them almost daily now.

Getting to be more common around here, see them almost daily now.

Yeah, my co-worker made that observation the other week, same applies in San Diego. I did see another white one driving south on hwy 64 yesterday morning on my way up to the Grand Canyon.

on a 1000 mile round trip saw one on the m25 orbital at about the 7 o'clock position on sunday. silver. then parked next to a black awd diesel in the hotel car park in Paris. finally saw a white one in Kent on the m20 today. but I was on a mission so it didn't get any closer to me.(drive)

Waiting for delivery of my Stormy Blue GT in Northport area of Long island, NY. I have been looking since I purchased 2 days ago and have not seen any in my neck of the woods. I traded in my Honda Ridgeline for the CX5 and I was one of the first to own a 2006 Ridge on Long Island and it was the same way then with not seeing another for weeks sometimes. Now there are more Ridgelines than can be counted around here. Hopefully the CX5 will catch on if it is as good a vehicle as the Honda was for me.

Back