Spotted MSP in Albany, NY.

On Saturday (29th) I spotted a Spicy Orange MSP with black tinited windows. On Central Ave, near Fuller Road headed towards Albany @ about 12:30pm. Was that anyone on the forum???

I have a black msp, near albany.....

If your talking really dark tinted windows on that spicymsp, it's no longer with us :(

Haven't seen any MSPs in Albany when I'm there, but I keep seeing a Spicy MSP in Catskill, NY (closer to where I live) with tint and a novelty Italian L. Plate frame. Something about his balls, I can't remember.

lol....yeah I work on that guys car....I'm italian Meat my balls.

Hi. I'm new. Just picked up my 03 yellow P5 on Friday. I live in E. Greenbush. Work and play in Colonie/Albany area. :)

Where are all the MSPs at in or around Albany? I try to make it down to Kohls parking lot every week. I will definitly be there this Friday with some friends. Hope to see some fellow MSP owners there. (thumb)

SpicyMchaggis said:
pretzel you live in ny? i live in north/western ct.
Yup. I'm from Rochester, but I live in the Catskills. Closest "large" town is Catskill: about an hour south of Albany along the Hudson.

BlkZoomZoom said:
lol....yeah I work on that guys car....I'm italian Meat my balls.
Just met this guy today. Name's Sal. Pretty nice guy, talked to him for a while. No mods other than tint and an injen intake. He said a friend of his ran a 13 quarter mile in an MSP. I balked until he told me it was cranked up to 14 and was running on slicks (eekdance) . Is this anyone here?

I saw two silver MSPs today on Rt.85 in Bethlehem as you would turn left to go towards the state offices. They were about 10 sec. apart. A guy driving the first one and a girl driving the second.

Back