Spicy with Black TE37's

Pirana said:
Who printed your stickers....maybe I can get a custom set too (sad1)

I used those AI files I made and had decals printed up on white vinyl, then laminated. A friend of mine at fast signs hooked me up. They turned out better then I had anticipated. The catch is I have to cut them out since the plotter cant print. A pack of xactos and magna light. If you're serious I can have her print some up for you. Just PM me the Pantone color and I'll see what I can do.

GMONEI said:
I like your set up.Mean look.

I almost got all black wheels,but I had to have a little shine:cool:

Thanks - I' like the two tone mang - The same thought has crossed my mine. Now just hook up a MSP bumper and some side skirts - Classy!

*edit* 99 - Convert that b****!

Last edited:
nk2a said:
yup - got lots going on this June :D - Did you get all your parts shipped out?

2 of 4 went out yesterday and I'm trying to get the rest out tomorrow. Those things are rediculous to pack

wait you live in MN? if so we should meet up i would love to see your car. and who did you get to paint your rims? im looking at getting a set of rx8 rims and getting them painted black. and i really wanted a blazin yellow lip like yours. point me in the right direction man. thanks

Rome04 said:
I know I wanted to but he was ahead of you and.... and I'm going to fargo on thusday anyway :( but I definitly want to check out your car when you finish. are you anywheres near minneapolis?

It's all good - I would have done the same. I picked up all the parts I needed new for not much more so I'm happy. I'll for sure hit you up on my way back from MN. If I had to guess I will be rolling through Fargo end of June. Actually I'll be working on the car close to MSP (LOL) in New Brighton. It's close to the Minnesota State Fair Grounds. I make my way to MN every June for Back to the 50's. My Dad and I have been been building street rods and going to B250's every year for nearly 20 years. It's now a tradition.

Whenever you're in MN and finish your car we shoudl try and get a MN and area meet going on let me know what ya think I'd definitly be down for driving out to MN.

GhostMercury said:
wait you live in MN? if so we should meet up i would love to see your car. and who did you get to paint your rims? im looking at getting a set of rx8 rims and getting them painted black. and i really wanted a blazin yellow lip like yours. point me in the right direction man. thanks

Ha, I didn't even notice you were in MN - I'm on the west cost now but used to live in Maple Grove MN - My dad has a shop in New Brighton. I'm all for meeting up when I'm in town.

The guy thats painting my wheels is in Seattle. He's been doing it for nearly 15 years and is great at custom work. Probably wont help you out any unless you pick up a pair of rims out here and have them painted then shipped. I'd offer to bring them cross country but my car will be full of parts.

yea when ever you go to the back to the 50's thing post up in the minnesota section cause i love going to that show. my DREAM DREAM DREAM car is a chop top 32 duece coupe. with the fenders though. omg i would have sex with that car

khaosman said:
spicy lip?

yup - just like the time attacks only spicy instead of red. they should be done early next week!

sevsev said:
can't wait to see what they'll look like in spicy, they already look awesome

nor can i - it was a hard call. i figured what the hell - try something different ;)

Last edited:
Pirana said:
Who printed your stickers....maybe I can get a custom set too (sad1)

I need a set too! But just the Rays ones, not the Volks. And a set of "MAZDASPEED" in orange if possible.

Last edited:
18sOnAiR said:
I need a set too! But just the Rays ones, not the Volks. And a set of "MAZDASPEED" in orange if possible.

I can send you the files I used or I can have them printed. If printed it will probably run you around $10. LMK

Last edited:
nk2a said:
I can send you the files I used or I can have the printed. If printed it will probably run you around $10. LMK

Cool any chance it can be orange and titanium? Tried that site you posted couldnt figure it out.

18sOnAiR said:
These are my wheels can you do the Mazdaspeed in orange?

Sure thing - I'll try to get to it later today - I'll also be posting a thread with sticker AI files for anyone to download.

Question did you want the mazdaspeed logo to have an orange fill or jsut an orange line? If it is a line you will have a hard time getting vinyl to look good. If fill no problem.

Pirana said:
That is just sick!!!!!! Good job.

are you referring to the photoshop comp or the price on the printed stickers (spin)

Wheels were supposed to be done today but aren't. The suspense is killing me, not to mention the stock wheels.

Last edited:
nk2a said:
Sure thing - I'll try to get to it later today - I'll also be posting a thread with sticker AI files for anyone to download.

Question did you want the mazdaspeed logo to have an orange fill or jsut an orange line? If it is a line you will have a hard time getting vinyl to look good. If fill no problem.

Yeah was kinda thinking of an orange line. How about filled in gunmetal and then lined and orange?

Back