Spicy MSP Partout!! Tons of parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back from Costa Rica, I have started working right away pretty much and I have a lot of stuff to wrap up and finish for college/papers from trip, but I will be getting caught up with the forums, it will just take me a couple days, thanks for the patience. (6/8/2010)
-max

ALL NEW PLEASE READ 3/25/2010- I am back from break for the next few days, I need this stuff out, I will make sure to keep track of this thread when I go back to school.. as long as these guidelines are followed: (follow these please, it will make things much much easier, I had no clue what I was doing when I first started this, but I need these parts gone.. now)
First Page is updated as of 5/13/2010 to parts that are sold/available (scroll down for the list/parts) so you do not have to look through the pages, there is nothing there that is not posted here, for the most part
Read Carefully Please before you send me a pm, PLEASE-
1.) Send me a pm, no need to post on the thread unless you have a question that you need to ask other people such as fitment issues or anything like that, go ahead, also if you like to add feedback, feel free.

2.) in the private message subject, state the part that you are interested in, if it is too long, state the major parts first so I know what you are looking for easier.

3.) When you send the pm, GIVE ME AN OFFER, all I will do if you do not give me an offer for the part is ask you for an offer, I will list prices for some parts that I have looked at and found people selling them for, but other parts, give me an offer.. a FAIR offer, so I have something to go off of.. everything is without shipping costs, unless I state otherwise, and the prices with shipping are within the US, outside will cost more obviously.

Also-

4.) On the paypal which I realized I had forgot to add back onto this page, is Firerblazer360@cs.com please include your full address and the part your buying in the notes/comments or subject or something like that on the invoice from paypal. thanks

5.) Parts that need to be freighted such as doors, trunks, bumpers ect... I have no experience doing that, I would prefer local pick ups, but will be willing to ship, if you can find a method to freight it that you are willing to pay, feel free to do so, things will go much much faster and I will most likely give you a discount more than I might already have.

6.) All other parts, shipping costs are out of my hands, so when I tell you the shipping costs, please do not try to drop the price of the product, I do not control shipping, the price for the product should not be less than it's worth just because it will cost more to ship.

7.)- Make sure you are serious about buying these parts, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, all prices are negotiable! so please follow these guidelines, people that have sent me pms before will get first choice obviously and I am sorry that this has taken so damn long, I didn't know what I was getting myself into , and I am no salesman, and with 22.6k views (3/24/2010) you would think I'd be able to finish this, but there are a lot of parts in a car, and not a lot of time with school...and there is not enough time to do both well, so school wins.

8.) If you are fast about getting back to me and follow these guidelines, I promise I will get back to you in a timely manner, if for some reason this does not happen, especially if you are a local pick up call me please, it will get you the parts much faster, leave me a message if I am not there (most likely in class) and we can work something out quickly. 203-313-6131 and please, please only call me if you are seriously interestedin an item and am willing to work out a price and any shipping or whatnot quickly.

I will post pics and prices of parts that I know below, I have lots of other pics in the photobucket link below.. please use it!http://s546.photobucket.com/home/Sack107/allalbums

-all pics have the dates posted, at least most of them, nothing has changed, there is a separate album with the parts that I have taken pics of what i have left (I didn't not get all of the parts, just because there are so many, but it includes most)

Last edited:
More Pics
Stock MSP Alarm Sensor Brain and Shock Sensor
IMG_1357.jpg

Engine Fuse box and Stock Coolant reservoir
IMG_1365.jpg

How much for the MSP Alarm brain and the reservoir?

Master Cylinder/Break thing?
IMG_1383.jpg

That's a brake booster (cheers2)

pm me with an offer for the alarm brain/sensor I gotta check when I am back at school to see what the offers I was getting, but thanks for the info on the break booster, been a while since I checked up on a lot of what this stuff was lol.. but also the reservoir someone else wanted that but I can't remember if he pmed me back about it, but just pm me and I'll let you know

the actual setbelts? like the clip parts? no I sold the front 2 with the seats,( there is a small chance that I didn't but would need to double check when I get home but I am pretty sure I did sell them, just the clip parts that go onto the seat in the front)

Rear end

I need the whole rear end. You've got the subframe, lateral links, hubs... how close to complete could you make it? Like the attached picture. I'm converting the rear end to 5 lug.

Rear 2 with the bars that attach+Rear ABS sensors(I have the hubs off the support bar piece, but can't get the black bars off the hub on the rear 2, or hubs themselves apart, if someone can let me know how to, ill give it a shot)
IMG_1287.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01817.jpg
    DSC01817.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 114
well right now there is someone that is planning on buying the wheel hubs, but I have to contact him and see if he is still buying them, but if not, it's all you

they haven't been bought yet, but tomorrow I will be checking everything once I get home and after classes and stuff, but I will double check everything then to see if he is still going to buy the hubs, he should be ill make sure

How much for your vacuum solenoid?
pm me with what exactly that is, my guess is that it is the black cylinder thing but just let me know or link a pic in the message about it with an offer, thanks
i need charcoal vapor canister, and ac suction and receiver hose if you have pm me
other than the obvious parts that I have modded/worked with or read about, I don't know what a lot of these smaller parts are in the car, so your gonna have to help me out and let me know what they are, or a pic of them so I can tell you if I have them, I would say that I do, but not 100% sure, since I don't really know what they are exactly.. pm me please, thanks
still have the msp f/r calipers?

I do, I just pmed someone today again that had asked me about them and was planning on buying them, he was on vacation before but just need to wait to hear back from him hopefully tomorrow or sometime soon, if not than I would pm me in a couple days if I forget (crazy busy with end of school year work.. damn college essays suck) but I will let you know when I hear back from him hopefully soon, thanks

ok next question, anyone know if there is a difference in fitment for the racebeat rear sway bar and endlinks for a normal protege?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back