Spicy MSP Partout!! Tons of parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back from Costa Rica, I have started working right away pretty much and I have a lot of stuff to wrap up and finish for college/papers from trip, but I will be getting caught up with the forums, it will just take me a couple days, thanks for the patience. (6/8/2010)
-max

ALL NEW PLEASE READ 3/25/2010- I am back from break for the next few days, I need this stuff out, I will make sure to keep track of this thread when I go back to school.. as long as these guidelines are followed: (follow these please, it will make things much much easier, I had no clue what I was doing when I first started this, but I need these parts gone.. now)
First Page is updated as of 5/13/2010 to parts that are sold/available (scroll down for the list/parts) so you do not have to look through the pages, there is nothing there that is not posted here, for the most part
Read Carefully Please before you send me a pm, PLEASE-
1.) Send me a pm, no need to post on the thread unless you have a question that you need to ask other people such as fitment issues or anything like that, go ahead, also if you like to add feedback, feel free.

2.) in the private message subject, state the part that you are interested in, if it is too long, state the major parts first so I know what you are looking for easier.

3.) When you send the pm, GIVE ME AN OFFER, all I will do if you do not give me an offer for the part is ask you for an offer, I will list prices for some parts that I have looked at and found people selling them for, but other parts, give me an offer.. a FAIR offer, so I have something to go off of.. everything is without shipping costs, unless I state otherwise, and the prices with shipping are within the US, outside will cost more obviously.

Also-

4.) On the paypal which I realized I had forgot to add back onto this page, is Firerblazer360@cs.com please include your full address and the part your buying in the notes/comments or subject or something like that on the invoice from paypal. thanks

5.) Parts that need to be freighted such as doors, trunks, bumpers ect... I have no experience doing that, I would prefer local pick ups, but will be willing to ship, if you can find a method to freight it that you are willing to pay, feel free to do so, things will go much much faster and I will most likely give you a discount more than I might already have.

6.) All other parts, shipping costs are out of my hands, so when I tell you the shipping costs, please do not try to drop the price of the product, I do not control shipping, the price for the product should not be less than it's worth just because it will cost more to ship.

7.)- Make sure you are serious about buying these parts, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, all prices are negotiable! so please follow these guidelines, people that have sent me pms before will get first choice obviously and I am sorry that this has taken so damn long, I didn't know what I was getting myself into , and I am no salesman, and with 22.6k views (3/24/2010) you would think I'd be able to finish this, but there are a lot of parts in a car, and not a lot of time with school...and there is not enough time to do both well, so school wins.

8.) If you are fast about getting back to me and follow these guidelines, I promise I will get back to you in a timely manner, if for some reason this does not happen, especially if you are a local pick up call me please, it will get you the parts much faster, leave me a message if I am not there (most likely in class) and we can work something out quickly. 203-313-6131 and please, please only call me if you are seriously interestedin an item and am willing to work out a price and any shipping or whatnot quickly.

I will post pics and prices of parts that I know below, I have lots of other pics in the photobucket link below.. please use it!http://s546.photobucket.com/home/Sack107/allalbums

-all pics have the dates posted, at least most of them, nothing has changed, there is a separate album with the parts that I have taken pics of what i have left (I didn't not get all of the parts, just because there are so many, but it includes most)

Last edited:
I am looking for the HVAC controls. Do you still have them. They light up orange right?
Thanks

you still got the intrument cluster, ac control unit, ashtray and trimming around the center console (around the head unit and ac controls) and also if willing to part with the racing hart rims? willing to buy all items pm me asap.

still have the maf?
Yes I do, I was looking to sell that for about 95 shipped within the US, outside will be extra, I will be working on pms partially tonight before some homework, than tomorrow with hopefully a snow day.

wanna sell the rad cap if you have it?
ya I have it around, if you can pm me your address ill ship it to you for, like $2+shipping on usps, if that sounds good.

Do you still have the Power Steering Pressure Sensor?
not sure where that is.. need a pic or a better description
You wouldn't happen to have a drivers side fender would you?

Thanks
yes I do, but it would need to be freighted unfortunately, unless you could pick up, so it might take a little while but I think I was going to sell that for about $150+ if I remember, but would be willing to negotiate if your seriously interested.

Still have the stock steering wheel? Dont need the airbag, just the wheel.
I am almost 100% sure I still have the steering wheel, I need to double check to make sure I didn't sell it a while back but I will check.
I am looking for the HVAC controls. Do you still have them. They light up orange right?
Thanks
I still have the stock HVAC controls, it is just the knobs and stuff, the few lights that are in there do light up orange, it's the stock one, I don't really remember too many lights, but I haven't driven my car in a few months, but I was looking for $80 for that, obo again, just let me know. thanks
PM'ed for cupholder and MSdoorsills.
sorry, both were sold a while back thanks though

do you have taillights?
sorry those were the first things to sell

The Power Steering Pressure Sensor is the brass fitting on the side of the Power Steering pump. Here's a picture.

Attachments

• Pressure Sensor Switch.JPG
    Pressure Sensor Switch.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 88
I need the trunk release plastic tap on the driver's side. I took my car to my friend's shop to install sub and he broke it. Also the hooks for the cargo net. Please PM me u do have them.
Thanks

Do you have the complete wiring harness behind the dash? If so how much shipped to 44149. Thanks
The wiring harness that I do have is the entire harness from the inside except for the ECU harness which is what I sold already, I also have the entire engine bay harness (need to take a pic of that and post it still) but I am selling the harnesses whole
Sent u a pm. Hopefully u can help me out.
hey, i think I got back to you about the pm sorry for the delay
passenger motor mount?
I am pretty sure I don't have that, or if I do, you won't want it most likely, because when I crashed the car it ripped the urethane in the MM on that side
radiator? Please PM!
sorry, before I had completely redid my front pages of the thread I think I said it was trashed in the crash, but either way it was bent/smashed when I crashed the car sorry
Curious as to price+shipping to S6V6P9 on that foglight switch?

Thanks.
sorry, foglight switch is under the sold part on the first page, only have the dimmer switch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back