Spicy MSP on Ebay 10.8K must sell ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow102

:
2013 CWP MS3 / 1977 Celica GT
Spicy MSP on Ebay 10.5K must sell ASAP

Hey all i have had my car forsale latly just havent been motivated to sell it. The car i realy want has just come up for sale in my price range so i need to sell my car quick. It has been listed on ebay with a buy it now price of
$10,500 you can view the auction here: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

here is the list of upgrades done to the car, the full details can be seen in the ebay auction:
-Racing Beat 03.5 Exhaust
-Injen Intake
-Protege garage 626intake manifold (needs an EGR pipe)
-NSN intake manifold spacer
-Filled motor mounts except rear
-New yokohama AVS ES100's
-03.5 MSP rear Lip -Boost Science MBC @ 9psi
-Optima Yellow top battery
-Crossdrilled rotors
-Autometer A/f gauge
-Defi knock off boost gauge
-Two pod pillar
-Blitz Turbo Timer
-Custom IC Sprayer
-Tinted Headlights and Clear area on tails
-Tinted Windows: 15% rear glass 35% roll downs -JDM Famila Badge
-MSM mazdaspeed badge
-Mesh grille overlay
-Brand New PS/AC Belt

There is a forum member discount of $300.

also here are the needed pics to make sure that this is in fact my car and this is legit:

DSCF1034.JPG

DSCF1035.JPG

Last edited:
personally i would say if you want to help move it, take some nice daylight pics to show off the real unique color. Good luck, and bump for a loww price...

Kodiac 3 said:
is that a carbon fiber hood in your sig????

yeah sold that i acutally parted most of the aftermarket stuff out off the car but left alot of the essentials and nice exhaust on this car and you have a realy great daily driver setup

Special offer to forum members: If you use buy it now and let me know you are a mazda forum member i will discount $300 off the price

Relisted the car added some time to it so that people have a chance to come look at the car and test drive if they wish. Also added some better pictures of the car looks alot more shiny lol. The same deal goes $300 discount to forum members and If need be i can drive this car down to mazdapalooza for pick up this weekend just make sure you let me know if that is what you would like done.

Ok car is back up on ebay for this price it is still a steal but cant go any lower due to money i owe on the loan. I will also paypal $50 for a referal for the person who buys the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back