SpeedProtege parts

I am just about finished with this long block. If you need anything from this make an offer. Detailed pics upon request. Many other products coming soon.
Best offer gets the product. All shipments will go UPS and buyer is responsible for shipping costs.

FOR SALE
Long Block as pictured (Parts or complete)
IM manifold (complete or parts)
Turbo Stock MSP GT25 120k very little shaft play$200 Turbo does not come with coolant/oil or WG bracket
2 S pipes No cracks great condition $40ea
Radiator fan $40
AC fan $40
SMIC Stock $40
Forge BPV *NEW* $70
more pictures of other for sale items with some detailed shots at http://imgur.com/a/7GazL

RlbzaE3m.jpg
AybgXOam.jpg
4dd9To5m.jpg
qOWV6QJm.jpg
wDZp6Ydm.jpg
umxjXhVm.jpg
tgQFiEzm.jpg
6EOKlyPm.jpg
ujWDJvdm.jpg
3oA6Tm.jpg

I can/will remove and port vtcs if requested http://imgur.com/a/6Xu1R

SOLD PARTS
Radiator
Exhaust Mani perfect condition
1 set of Cam Gears
Oil send line for turbo
Oil Feed line for turbo
Driver axel
1 intake manifold with gasket match
Turbo Stock MSP GT25 with 45k
AEM Wideband
Bare MSP valve cover

Last edited:
Well I can start working on it tonight if you are indeed interested. I could have it wrapped up and shipped by Monday of next week. (possibly sooner) I jsut shipped 17lbs to North Carolina for $26. It would be cheaper than that

Last edited:
so like 120? im down for that I can put payment in for it on Friday lol I've got to figure out PayPal but I can do that. take your time im not in a rush for it. quality is better than speed.

Updated Sold parts and reduced price on available parts. Gotta get these outta my life and into yours so make those reasonable offers.

Turbo's? I thought i read you had one at 45K and one at 120K?

Did I miss something? I thought you sold the 45K...

If the 45K is still available, I want it... not the 120K so much.. lol

Sorry. 1 turbo is sold (45k) one is available (120k).
Honestly, I completely forgot I sold it. ... my bad

Do u have the heat shield ?? To the exhaust manifold I'm looking for one for smog inspection

Back