Spark Plugs

SRH_3GT

:
2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring
What Spark Plugs are you guys using? My car is about to get tuned and I know that I need to change them.

Thanks!!

Had some Denso ITV22 (one step colder) took them out and put in the NGK LTR7IX-11

I got the one step colder NGK's as well. The autolites will work just fine from what I hear. How much boost are you planning on running? Unless you get all of the supporting mods and go at leat 18 PSI, I wouldn't bother.

I'm not going to race my car. Just have a fun play toy. Where I live, it is HOT and HUMID!!!! My car is going to have a tune this weekend, which means I need new spark plugs ASAP!!!!

No one has either brand available. Advanced Auto Parts can order either brand. O’Rileys can order the NGK. That is by calling the local shops down here.

Had some Denso ITV22 (one step colder) took them out and put in the NGK LTR7IX-11

Well, the Denso ITV22 are on back order for over 90 days. The NGK LTR7IX-11 will arrive @ O’Rileys early tomorrow morning.

Spark Plug Issue.....

Since I got the NGK LTR7IX-11 plugs, my car now has a problem. The check engine light is on. Also, it feels like my car back fires on occasion. Anyone know what the issue could be? (uhm)

Did you check the gapping before you installed them? Some come pre-gapped and some claim they come pre-gapped. Also what is the CEL code?

Back