South Florida Mazda Mod Friendly dealer?

AWDthis

:
2007 MazdaSpeed 3
I have a smoking issue and wanna take the MS3 to a dealer but I know they will know that I have modded it, does anyone know if theres a friendly dealer around south florida? Also should i take off the forge bpv and rear engine mm when i go in for service?

I was thinking of going to South Motors Mazda with just the Rear Engine mount because I do not see how they can blame a turbo failure on an engine mount, anyone have any experience with that dealer? Will I get a loaner because I really need a car if their going to keep it more than a day.

You could try Delray beach Mazda but WHATEVER YOU DO dont take it to Royal palm Mazda they looked at my car to fix the rear CV joint and gave it back to me saying there was nothing wrong with my car and on top of that they voided the warranty on my car and DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT because i had springs in my car. The car could not even go over 40 MPH without jarring you to death and they said o well we cant find anything wrong here is your car back sucker

I was thinking of going to South Motors Mazda with just the Rear Engine mount because I do not see how they can blame a turbo failure on an engine mount, anyone have any experience with that dealer? Will I get a loaner because I really need a car if their going to keep it more than a day.
Yes you will. You may even get a BMW as a loner!!!!

Back