someone tried to kill me!!!!!

jster28

:
00 civic ex
About an hour ago. My front driver side wheel flew off while i was driving down the street. I was driving and all of a sudden i hear this rattling and the car shakes and my tire screeked. The car came to a dead stop. i got out and my entire rim had fallen off. Luck my tire held up the car pressed up againt my fender preventing it from sitting on the ground on the body.

And i didnt have my jack to raise the car to get the wheel back on. Lucky a motorist on the rode pulled over and helped me with a jack. I searched the road and found all four of the locking lug nuts that had fallen off, to get my car home. They look like they have been tapered with a vise grip and loosen. Someone is after me. A week ago some egged my house and they only hit my bedroom window and now this s*** happen.

As for the car the rim is not that srapped up, A little gouge in the inner rims a small cut in the tire. Its not bent. The fender is totally ****** and the wheel well liner as weel. I'll post pic later today of the damage. Does $183 painted and shipped sound about right for a new fender. a primered one is about $72 Shipped. I'm so sad now.

SpicyMchaggis said:
sit in a lawn chair in your lawn and wait, preferibly without pants.

oh and bring a bat or something.

that only works in the deep south... I'm from florida originally, and have gone pantless on occasion

A similar thing happed to me. Back in my jetta, I was driving along and just got a thump thump thing going. After a few minutes the wheel started shaking like all hell. So I pulled over and found that the lug nuts were barley on. Ie only holding on by a thread.

I just tighted them back up and it was fine. I didnt think anyone was out to get me just badly torqued down. Although you could have pissed off the mob.

How are the disks holding up?

i doubt it was the mob. they woulda just wired a bomb to your starter or something.

Mybe he bought eggs and left them at the store and the bag boy finally had it with everyone leaving s*** there and him needing to run it out to catch them, so he hide the eggs and vowed revenge...hence the eggs first....now this.

i dont think i pissed anyone off. I suspect its the hardcore street racing guy's with hondas that live about two blocks from me. Dont know if it was them, they dont like me becuz i smoked them with my sleeper turboed out jetta back in my highschool days when i used to street race. Since blowing up that car, and getting the pro, i havent raced at all, its been about 3yrs.

The disc are fine. the car is still driveable, just can't turn the wheel to the max point. Need to get the rim rebalanced get an alignment.

I will post pics later today. After i get the camera from my sister.

here are the pics. it actually look not that bad now. I kinda pull the fender out with my hands and a rubber mallet. Still needs to be replaced.

Attachments

• P1010535.JPG
    P1010535.JPG
    293.9 KB · Views: 123
  • P1010536.JPG
    P1010536.JPG
    265.1 KB · Views: 100
  • P1010537.JPG
    P1010537.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 88
  • P1010538.JPG
    P1010538.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 88
  • P1010539.JPG
    P1010539.JPG
    278.3 KB · Views: 110
Wow that really sucks..glad to hear the wheel didnt completely come off and ruin your whole suspension on that corner..not to mention your brakes.

Back