Some new pics of my MR

get a GT30 not 35... a friend of mine has one on his evo (i think he posts as evo8whoa on evom)

takes forever to spool

lol ya I know that guy... The GT35R of course is going to spool later- but it's the only way to go for BIG power. Some are making over 700AWHP with that turbo.

im jealous of the speed.

on a side note, a friend recently got an evo, upgraded the turbo, IC, and installed an ebc and dynoed at 526 awhp.

Well the sticker on my MR was $38k and i got them to give it to me for $34k cause i know one of the managers there, so out the door was like $36k

i have a 2003.5 titanium msp with only 20K miles. would u like to trade?

did i mention its a limited production car?

Wow... $34K is still an assload of cash. Fast car, but that's like $50 CAD LOL!

The MR is the top of the line EVO, you are thinkin of the RS which is stripped of just about every luxury. It has the bare basics. The MR is loaded with features.

FunkyBuddha said:
Plus taxes and s***. ^^ One expensive mofo...doesn't even come w/ a stereo..or does it?

I have more mods on the way...OoOoOo.....I now have APS BOV, Espelir Active GT springs, HKS Hi-Power 30th Anniversary edition exhaust, Hallman MBC, and Walbro Fuel pump....and much more to come....I cant wait to get the big stuff, lol.....but i gotta get the small s*** first and build my way up....well actually gotta make some more money first for the big stuff, lol.....

Yup- I'm the same way. Big stuff will have to wait a while. At least until after the wedding lol.

Back