Some NEW parts for sale 2002 Protege

The other one was deleted and I didn't know how to edit that one when it was locked. It has been deleted. I will fix the picture situation as soon as I can.

I might be interested in LCA's and tie rod ends if the other person does take them. How much for all?

If there is anything anyone needs I will be taking parts off the car slowly and posting pictures of them as I get them off. It's just a matter of time as I have an 11 month old, and my wife works all the time so my free time is very rare these days. I'm going to try and take some parts off this weekend, get pictures and post them. In the meantime anything you need let me know and I'll see what I can do. I would rather part this car out than just scrap it, best car I've ever owned and I miss driving it, but rust has taken over.

Is the front engine mount OEM or aftermarket? If aftermarket, do you know what brand?

I might be interested in both the clutch and lower control arms shipped to 65552. Is that the pressure plate under the clutch disc, I assume coming with it?

What rear sway bar endlinks do you have? If it's anything other than the stock ones I'll take them.

I still have the tie rod ends. I also will be listing some more items as soon as I can, like plug wires, and anything else I can find. Never thought getting a junk yard to take a car would be so hard!

Back