Soft Top Roof Cover/Boot

fxpthl

I have the vinyl cover that covers the soft top when I decide to ride "topless". However, it has never fit very well and, as a matter of fact, never stays attached along the back leading edge where the groove is! Is there some secret to getting it to snug down realy tight? I have chosen not to use because I am having to stop and re-install it every few miles! Any help-suggestion-tip would be much appreciated.

There is a plastic C channel on both the boot and around the edge of the painted part of the car (edge of the soft top when it is up) I would make sure that both of those pieces are intact and not broken.

The thing that really makes sure it is tight so the C channel things can function properly is the spring clips there are 4 of them. Make sure those are attached. If you have pictures of installed that might help too.

Spring clips? I don't have no spring clips! There are two straps but no clips. Perhaps THAT's the problem. Do you know if these can be purchased seperately? Thanks for your timely "heads-up" WillD. Always nice to hear from you.

Back