snow tires

Michelin X-ICE on TireRack. $600.00 shipped. Same stock size 215/45 R18 as your summer only tires. The X-ICE are $200 cheaper than the Blizzaks and rate better. Number 1 in that class of tire for the size.

watchout for the cheap blizzaks. I've heard they are great for the first few 1000miles but once they wear a bit....they suck.

Michelin Xice is a very good rated tire. I have Dunlop Graspic 2's on mine.

X-ice

Those X-ice's aren't available for the MS3 GT are they? They weren't offered to me as a tire that fit my car on tirerack.com.

yea i would of loved x-ices but they are on back order from the factory i bought them on tire rack and got a call a min later and they told me that so i had to go for the blizacks bc i live where it snows..a lot...i got the lm22's there high speed rated and look awesome i got them in the mail the other day 800 total but if they last 4 years as snows its worth it ha cheaper than my collision dect for wrecking by savin some $$

I may be trading in my Speed3 on Monday, and I have a brand new set of 4 Michelin X-Ice that have never been mounted on a rim. They are about $600 shipped from Tire Rack. I'll sell them for $550 and pay for the shipping. They are the OEM tire size (215/45 R18) Any takers?

can you guys help... im trying to find an alternative wheel for snow tires... found one that is 45mm offset 17x7 with a 5.114(5 x 4.50)bolt pattern 48mm back spacing.... will these work?

Last edited:
continental makes some good tires....i sued hankook for winters last year and was very pleased...they lasted a lot longer than i anticipated...I used them for a little more than two seasons

Back