Smoking turbo, TBE, Warranty question

nytmar3

:
Mazdaspeed 3
Anybody have any luck getting their smoking turbo covered under warranty while still having a TBE installed?

How did you go about it if you did? Any special tactics?

I just don't want to remove mine for a dealer visit. I'd rather upgrade the thing if I'm going to be digging around in there.

wats sad is there are seals blowing on stock motors and heavily modded cars have had no problems. If u still have ur stock exhaust swap it, Different dealers have diff views on upholding warranties

wats sad is there are seals blowing on stock motors and heavily modded cars have had no problems. If u still have ur stock exhaust swap it, Different dealers have diff views on upholding warranties

I would think if your set on modding the car you would find a mod friendly dealer before ripping into it.

Doesn't smoke with the stock exhaust. And if I take it in with the TBE to show the smoke, they'll void my warranty there on the spot.

Back