Smashed my car up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your prices were perfectly fair. His prices are just low. If I came across this thread first, I would have bought his most likely just because its cheaper. When a deal is this good, you shouldnt pass it up. That's all.

Well, if it makes both of us feel any better, the actual shipping was $5 more than I quoted you, so I ate the extra. :)

Well one is time...i dont have it. Second, my shoulder hurts pretty bad, so its hard for me to put alot of strength out. And third, i dont know how stable the engine is at this point. The left motor mount looks like it took a good hit and its not sitting flush.

Good point. Unless you cherry pick the engine beforehand, I wouldn't feel comfortable crawling under there after a front-end collision.

is it possible to get the stock oil cooler off (its where the oil filter is)? I want it :)

All purchased parts are going out tomorrow. Thanks alot for helping me get some cash for the insurance guys. :)

Sent PM but no reply....Dash Hawk still available? If not, good on ya, Ill go thru PG, if so, I can pay thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back