serialtoon

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Parts for sale (UPDATED WITH PICS!)

-Dashhawk - 220$ *UPDATED*
-HTP Turbo inlet pipe powdercoated Black - SOLD
-Forge BPV (Chrome) - 100$ SOLD
-Prosport boost gauge - 40$
-TRZ Dogbone motormount - 60$ (Edit : Cannot be removed..sorry!)
-Cobb SRI - 100$ (MAF NOT INCLUDED!!!) SOLD
IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

I think everyone knows what a Dashhawk looks like :p
**FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS!**

Last edited:
can you post pics of the boost gauge? is it electrical or mechanical?
Mechanical. I will post pictures today when i get home from work. Parts are all still available. Waiting on whos going to send me funds for what part first so i can ship it out today.

You are asking cheaper prices than he did.
He's happy he sold his before you made this post because if he hadn't, people would have come to you first, then expected him to lower his prices.
I bought the intake from him for a fair amount more than you are asking.
That is why hes happy, and I'm not.
Either way, good prices, and I apologize for the nonsense in your thread
Good luck with your sale!

You are asking cheaper prices than he did.
He's happy he sold his before you made this post because if he hadn't, people would have come to you first, then expected him to lower his prices.
I bought the intake from him for a fair amount more than you are asking.
That is why hes happy, and I'm not.
Either way, good prices, and I apologize for the nonsense in your thread
Good luck with your sale!

My bad, dude. I reread my first post and I came across like I was gloating that I sold mine for a higher price. My intent was to point out the killer prices that he is letting stuff go for, well below market value. I thought I priced my items fairly, however.

My bad, dude. I reread my first post and I came across like I was gloating that I sold mine for a higher price. My intent was to point out the killer prices that he is letting stuff go for, well below market value. I thought I priced my items fairly, however.

Your prices were perfectly fair. His prices are just low. If I came across this thread first, I would have bought his most likely just because its cheaper. When a deal is this good, you shouldnt pass it up. That's all.

OP, let me know if you get the trz mount out. Is there any reason why it cant be removed? Just because of the wreck or what?

Your prices were perfectly fair. His prices are just low. If I came across this thread first, I would have bought his most likely just because its cheaper. When a deal is this good, you shouldnt pass it up. That's all.

OP, let me know if you get the trz mount out. Is there any reason why it cant be removed? Just because of the wreck or what?
Well one is time...i dont have it. Second, my shoulder hurts pretty bad, so its hard for me to put alot of strength out. And third, i dont know how stable the engine is at this point. The left motor mount looks like it took a good hit and its not sitting flush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back