Sirius Radio and stupid Mazda

njstang

i brought my car in for sirius radio install 9 days ago and i just got my car back yesterday with no sirius radio....mazda sucks so far....they keep sending the kit to my dealer with the receiver missing...they sent it so far 4 times with the same piece missing....so now i have my car back and they didnt install anything yet....i have to go back again in about a week when they THINK they will have the right kit....now i am gonna miss the beginning of stern...... (deadhorse

should have bought it yourself then brought it to the stealership to have them install it....

i just bought one yesterday for my work truck, and the install was not difficult. Took about 1/2 hour to hide all the wires. Dealerships are screw ups.

they probably got the whole thing and just don't realize it.... i can see that happenin....

There should at most be 4 parts. A wire to the head unit, a tuner, an antenna, and possibly a mounting bracket for the tuner.

Have you seen the conntents of the packages?
Perhaps one of the service guys is looking for the package to come with an actual display like it does with a portable unit such as the sporster.

Either way, just get the parts next time over the counter and have a local audio store install it.

Back