Simota 1.6 Cai Or Sri Intake Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

$Associate$

:
00 mazda protege se
Anyone With A Simota For 1.6 That Wants To Get Rid Of It Or Knows Where I Can Find One At A Decent Price Please Let Me Know

really eh? thats a pretty decent price what do u think for the sound? doubt theres much performance since its the same diameter right?

so what did u think of the sound? i got the stock accordian with a k&N past the maf, if the simota is gonna be a bit louder im down, but if its just a difference in pipe material it might not make any difference

It's hard for me to be certain about the sound... i did my rear motor mount at the same time (AWR) and the noise in my cabin is up for sure from that. I'm pretty confident their is some noise increase, but I can't be sure as to the exact amount. I have the SRI FYI.

alright sweet, yo hows that cosmo treatin you? sounds dirty at full throttle eh, i had everyone turnin heads when im blast it

The simota sri sounds amazing, just as good as any other sri I've had on the car. My intake is louder then my exhaust (and Ive got the mazdaspeed sport exhaust, which is ear bleedingly loud)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back