Silver 03.5 MSP - Complete Part Out 5 Lug Swap LSD Transmission Turbo Kit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey fatti, is the whole front end and engine compartment straight? if so, how much would you sell the shell for? whats up with the title? i would need it just for the front end, hood, fenders, bumper. lights and such. i totaled my p5 tonight so looking to try and fix it.

tons of pictures added and im making up the price list now.

That will be posted by the end of the day, also for those of you that i already gave you guys prices take a look at the pictures.

is there any way i can call you about certian parts. i have a lot of question

Ill PM you my number or you can PM yours. I wont be able to call till later today though. Monday is a really busy day for us at the shop. Need to do all the shipping from parts that sold over the weekend.

fatti03msp, did you find out the mileage?

So what all did Mr. Local take?

nothing.. he has one day then anything he wanted is for sale.

only thing that is pending for a local is the sony radio

PM's replied too

sony radio sold
Headlights Sold
A Pillars Sold

short shifter pending payment

Hi, I am possibly interested in speakers. Have to see if it is just a connection issue or if the speaker itself is bad in my P5. Are you willing to sell them individually? Or is it a set? Thanks.

I would be interested in the clutch,brake,gas pedal and gaurds. Shipped to 30016 GA Also if you ever come accross a seat back (for a front seat) one of my boulsters is ripped, I would be interested in that as well. Thanks

clutch was shot, didnt keep the pedals and the covers i have pictures and price on the first post.

there was a local guy that wanted them along with alot of other stuff.

Never came back

248 shipped

shipping is pricey

how much for front kenwood door speakers shipped to 75040?
separately, how much for the spare tire shipped?

are you willing to sell a driver's door harness (uncut)? if so, how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back