sign this to get JDM cars legal in the USA

jdmdikk

:
03 mazdaspeed protege
please sign the petition in order to change the US laws on importing JDM vehicles into the US.It is legal to import a 25yr old JDM vehicle into the USA but with the petition ,it will be 15yrs.Every single vote counts.lets make this happen guys.I myself would love to own a skyline or rhd supra.You will be helping thousands if not millions with just your signature.I appreciate the help guys and thanks in advance
****please make sure to sign up on the site in order to be able to sign the petition,thanks.
http://wh.gov/b6q

Last edited:
please bump if u view to keep this thread on top..moderators can move the thread if its in the incorrect location..

good to hear hkpro5.every single signature will help..we need a total of 25k signatures by dec 9th.so far there is over 6k signatures.so just over 18k signatures left..yes its a long way left but its definetly possible as long as everyone spreads the word ..

Bump cuz u can sign more then once lol.just make sure you use legit names and zip codes incase if they decide to make sure that the people really exist.i did mines,my girls,brother..all legit so lets keep these signatures coming guys..
CLOSE TO 8K SIGNATURES ALREADY..LETS KEEP THE SIGNATURES COMING

Back