Show off your paintball guns!

DiS

In Soviet Russia...
Contributor
:
2016 Subaru WRX Crystal White Pearl
Hey all! I've just recently joined the paintball scene (thanks for a christmas goodies, hehe)

I've got a Tippmann A-5 which I've converted to AK-47 (wooden package)

Upgrades:
Vortex Upgrade for the cyclone system
Lightening rod upgrade
Trinity AK-47 clip expansion chamber
Tacamo AK-47 wooden barrel
Tacamo AK-47 wooden stock
E-trigger

Here are the pics
NOW LET'S SEE WHAT YOU ALL GOT!

DSC_2214.jpg

DSC_2219.jpg

used to play a lot, but now i work retail so no time on the weekends....

i have a pirana gun and few tanks and some other accessories if you know anyone that wants to get going with it for cheap! hit me up and i can get pics

I don't have a pic handy, maybe I'll attach one later.

I have a 2003 Kingman Spyder Imagine with:

Alamo City Delrin bolt
16" CP one-piece barrel (preferred)
14" J&J ceramic Barrel (back up)
Warrior clamping feed neck
Ricochet Apache LED hopper
Pure Energy 48/3000 HPA tank

This setup works great so far.

Tippmann 98 custom
ADCO red dot sight
LAPCO feed
LAPCO Bigshot 12" barrel, bead blasted
Blackpoint Engineering JCS combat folding stock
remote line w/ QD

IMG_2486.jpg

Last edited:
brealmp3 said:
here is my old listing, i can get pics if anyone would like!
and your old listing is where? (peep) hehe!

Good stuff guys! Keep'em coming!

Ray btw! We are going paintballing this Sunday at Fireball Mountain (next to Englishtown Raceway Park). Let me know if you wanna go!

DiS said:
Ray btw! We are going paintballing this Sunday at Fireball Mountain (next to Englishtown Raceway Park). Let me know if you wanna go!

Hey thanks for the invite, but I'm headed to Vermont for snowboarding tomorrow and won't be coming back until Sunday. Light 'em up for me, will ya? :)

a few of you have seen the autococker but here it is again. the first pic is with the 18in evil pipe the 2nd pic is with the 14in evil pipe. this gun has every planet eclipse part ever made for it and has a shocktech bolt with the evil pipe kit barrels... this gun kills people. the 3rd pic is of my back up it is an odyssey O2 with a jj full tilt ceramic barrel and my mask a proto switch fs.

Attachments

• auto 1.jpg
    auto 1.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 798
  • auto 2.jpg
    auto 2.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 808
  • O2.jpg
    O2.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 805
Good stuff Frank!

BTW! Do you want to come to play paintball this Sunday? Same place as I told you at the meet

Recently got rid of mine :(, but I will be getting another one this summer. :D

DiS said:
Good stuff Frank!

BTW! Do you want to come to play paintball this Sunday? Same place as I told you at the meet

way to cold to play right now for me. lol plus im goin snowboardin.

Played about 8 yrs ago. No time really for it now.

list of old guns

Tribal Mephesto
Automag
minimag
F4 illustrator- first gun, piece of trash

I do miss it though. Might get back into it later on.

jestermsp said:
way to cold to play right now for me. lol plus im goin snowboardin.
Ha!!! That's why you gotta run around non-stop so you wouldn't get cold, hehe (thumb)

Snowboarding! Aight mang! I'll cya around!

Ray: GET A-5! hehe! Btw, I have a friend with Tippmann Custom Pro hardcore 1300 bucks investment......sniper rifle. s***'s freakin insane!

DiS said:
Ray: GET A-5! hehe! Btw, I have a friend with Tippmann Custom Pro hardcore 1300 bucks investment......sniper rifle. s***'s freakin insane!

I was thinking of getting the A-5 with the Opsgear MP5 kit w/ foldable stock. Would haveta nitro it though. Either that or the G36C kit. I always had the soft spot for those submachine guns.

G36 would go well with meine Deustche flectarn though.

Last edited:
You guys need to step it up a bit ...

These two are what my husband currently has (He is selling the ION - Chucko sent you a pm):

Shocker.jpg

ION.jpg

He used to have these as well but sold/traded them:

This Alias was NASTY -- scary fast gun, just not as "refined" as the Shocker (Naturally he wants another now - but "just to have it")

M5Alias.jpg

E2's Superbolt that he put together as a "project" (The Superbolt itself was only $80!). Wanted to learn how to time a mech cocker -- figured that out quick, then slapped an E2 on it and some other stuff just for fun.

e2Superbolt.jpg

And my little killer (picture is WAY out of date. The feedneck, barrel, frame, asa, reg, on/off have all been changed! - I will post a new one tonite) ...

GlossBlack05ShockerVision.jpg

Last edited:
Back