Show me your CX-5 wheels

I see you painted your rails as well. idk why mazda took black rails, and painted them silver. looks tacky imo.

IDK, maybe because the silver rails match the factory silver wheels, gauge cluster trim rings, steering wheel, door trim, HVAC knobs (GT), shifter and vent trims, etc.?

Last edited:
IDK, maybe because the silver rails match the factory silver wheels, gauge cluster trim rings, steering wheel, door trim, HVAC knobs (GT), shifter and vent trims, etc.?
Possibly, I'd say there is more black on the outside to match than there is silver, same goes for the inside. I think it was just someone in design dept that thought it was cute

Possibly, I'd say there is more black on the outside to match than there is silver, same goes for the inside. I think it was just someone in design dept that thought it was cute

It's not about what color is more dominant, some would call it "acccent". Others could say "contrasting".

Last edited:
Pretty sure they will be too wide! Think the widest you can go would be a 22x10!

Hello everybody

Got question and can't find answer

I have Vossen cv1 22 et45 10,5 all around - will they fit mazda cx-5? And what tires will it be? 265/40?

wow 10.5 inches.. that's some serious weight to be adding; nevermind you most certainly will rub the fronts when turning.

That size is way over whelming, it`not correct and suitable for the CX-5, unless you`ll have to reorganize the platform and suspension.......and body.........
(and Vossen is a very heavy wheel !)

OK, so getting ready for winter, I wanted another set of rims. Nothing crazy, I stayed with the stock 17" size. Chose this RTX wheel and installed the stock rubber on them. Sure changed the look of the vehicle. These are 42 offset, so stick out 3/8" more than the originals.
For winter I will be using the stock OEM rims with Nokian Hakka R2's.

Last edited:
I sold mine shipped for like $1000. shipping cost about 150-200$ if I remember correctly.

It's that time of the year. Winter tires installed.

2014-10-14 12.02.16.jpg

I want to throw these on my liquid silver cx5 do u guys think they will fit?

measurements are:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413783568.688590.jpg18x8.5 HRE style wheels
With tires of 245/40/18. The bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and the center caps are 68.5

Center caps?
Do you mean, hub diameter right? If yes, than that ring, will be very thin. They even make that thin? There is only 1.4mm difference between the two diameters.

Back