Should i keep the purple ??

bonesmp5

:
Protege5
i used this color to try and be different --
instead of using the traditional colors of red--yellow--black--grey

so what do you think?? If not purple -- what would you try ??

ps-- sorry the engine is not as clean as normal :)

Last edited:
yellow and purple do contrast each other... but i would stick to traditional colors...

peace

*jack* what hap to the lip and sides? :(

Yes it is GO LAKERS, J/K in person it doesnt look bad at all, but If i was going to go with the purple, I would go extreme, I would get My valve cover powdercoated purple, and a bunch of other things, but being the bland person I am , I would have done black, becuase I am a coward for being different.

I'm using orange as my "accent" color to be different... ever see my orange calipers? :D

i'm using the gloss silver from hose techiniques on my yellow MSP. Then accenting with polished alluminum on the intercooler pipes, catch can, etc. Simplicity is key. And just wait until you see my bay. My engine bay's are allways clean enough to eat off of.

dont belive me? check out my old 1991 plymouth laser... here --> http://www.cardomain.com/id/cyprus_da3dalus

But props on being different, its just not my thing. But I will say this. DAMN your engien bay is clean. Youre giving me a run for my money!

my first choice was to try and find a green -- i think the right shade of green would go good with yellow -- but all i could find was a lime (neon) green -- :(

so i tried purple -- but i think i want to try another color and Yes if i have to i'll try a traditional color :)

doesnt look bad but, i would maybe do red or blue....here is mine.......dunno what YOU think.....

looks good -- i was thinking about getting an engine cover for mine - that looks really simple and clean

thanks man, hope that helped......anything should look good as long as you keep it simple and clean!!

bonesmp5 said:
i used this color to try and be different --
instead of using the traditional colors of red--yellow--black--grey

so what do you think?? If not purple -- what would you try ??

ps-- sorry the engine is not as clean as normal :)

what did you use to polish your heat shield? and how is it holdin up to the heat??

if your talking about the pics below --- that is NOT polished -- its stock (headbang)

i think the angle of the shot and because i have the polished radiator shroud makes it look polished ---

woot :)

Back