Should I keep it?

So my wife's 2013 is about to come off lease. Over the last three years it has proven reliable, efficient and fun. I was looking to get her something totally different all together but frankly no one is building a car this good at a similar price point. So at this point I am thinking of either getting a 2015 or just keeping the one we have. It has 35k and the buyout is well below blue book.

Can anyone give me a good reason to upgrade to the 2015? Is the increased HP really that big a difference? If I have one complaint about the car is that it is really dog slow.

Like Chri_To_Pher said, Orange Virus is the way to go, I had experience both DT and OVT , no comparison on quality and costumer service. I already had a decent tune from ECUnleashed and now almost done with re tune from OVT... incredible, will post dyno numbers next week hopefully.

Andres

Like Chri_To_Pher said, Orange Virus is the way to go, I had experience both DT and OVT , no comparison on quality and costumer service. I already had a decent tune from ECUnleashed and now almost done with re tune from OVT... incredible, will post dyno numbers next week hopefully.

Andres

Keep up posted, curious to know what the gains and losses are? Usually there is a compromise for the gain.

Back