Shortest Interview ever!! NSWF

OMG .. i want more picts of her .. i went to the website that is seen on that picture but i dont speak there lang. .someone help . i neeed mooooooooore

My boob has popped out during an interview before by complete accident. :eek:

I ended up getting the job..

RacerChick said:
My boob has popped out during an interview before by complete accident. :eek:

I ended up getting the job..

LoLs boob just fell out by accident...sure it did...Just like how Janet Jackson's boob fell out of her custome (hand)

holy hell i just googled her Name and . let me tell you .. this picture on page 1 of this thread makes her look pam anderson hott compared to the nudes of her .. UGH . FUGLY . i mean i am disapointed now RACER CHICK ... help me out here ... give me something better to look then that thing nadine UGH

digitalpro5 said:
LoLs boob just fell out by accident...sure it did...Just like how Janet Jackson's boob fell out of her custome (hand)

Well it was an accident. I wore this blouse which I had buttoned all the way up to the top. I didn't notice until I got home that there was a button missing in the center. A friend told me if you look through a certain angle you can see a little something.

RacerChick said:
Well it was an accident. I wore this blouse which I had buttoned all the way up to the top. I didn't notice until I got home that there was a button missing in the center. A friend told me if you look through a certain angle you can see a little something.

why for you have 0 posts?

Back