Shootz's Lots of Stuff Sale (4-lug rear disc, MSP/Pro5/Protg Parts Plethora)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootz

Contributor
:
01 LX --> MP3 w/ better suspension!
Shootz's Lots of Stuff Sale (4-lug rear disc, MSP/Pro5/Protg Parts Plethora)

UPDATED ON April 25th @ 1:57 PM PST
The following Items I have and don’t need. If you find something you want, check to see if there’s a price with it. If not, make me an offer. I’d like to get this cleared out of here. Prices listed DO NOT include shipping (that will be extra). I’ll ship USPS more than likely w/ delivery confirmation and insurance if requested (an extra $1.00 please for time and expense).
Thanks, shootz!

PM me offers, or post them.... I don't care.

Paypal info: nshootz@hotmail.com

1. SLS Performance J+Midpipe (2.5") w/ a cat. ($350 new on SLS website) Only issue is the tight fit for bolts on the flange to the S-pipe (or down from the pre-cat if you aren’t boosted).
I'd like $175 Shipped most places, less if you're closer. (Has 30K miles on it, I got a header and don't need it/can't use it) Still available!

12. Polished MSP exhaust manifold heat shield… mirror finish. I was going to find a way to attach it to my header, but I gave up on that. $45 shipped

22. Blitz DTT DCIV – works as a turbo timer, boost gauge, stop watch, high/over boost alarm, etc.

2. MSP/Pro5 fog light bracket, stock DX/LX/ES shifter, 1 x passenger side door handle

4. Suspension & Motor Mounts. 2 sets of front strut hats, a rear endlink, stock horn, one rear strut hat, 2 x front sway bar bushing holders, 1 x set of front MSP sway bar bushings, 1 set of rear MSP sway bar bushing+clips, misc bump stops, 1 j-pipe flange, e-brake cable spring

5. Driver’s side tranny/motor mount

6. 2nd generation DSM t25 turbo from a lancer/eclipse. Comes w/ a down pipe. I was going to boost my 1.6L with it. Down pipe has p&p on it.

8. Stock ES/Pro5 pads Front and Back. I upgraded to Hawk pads and I don’t need these. Plenty of life left… as you can see.

9. Stock 3rd Gen taillights (99-03 Protg)

10. Tiawan Tail lights – Left side is messed up a bit. Right side is fine. (Free, you pay for shipping) Still Available...

11. 1.6L Upgraded MAF!!! (Celica MAF that reduces hesitation) ($45 shipped)

13. Mazda Factory 6-Disc CD-Changer. Works great. The display on this one is perfect – pulled from an 03’ ES. The only issue is the clock button doesn’t function, so install it @ noon or midnight and you’re set. $50 shipped

14. 1.6L EGR Gasket (Part # je0620306) 1.6L Intake Manifold Gasket

15. MSP Turbo gaskets – Turbo inlet (0000-88-C17) & Turbo Outlet (0000-88-C19)– see, I’ve got the part #’s too!

19. 99-00’ Protg Center console dash cover. Black. Used, but not abused. Had bought for a project (that never happened)

20. Brown Center Console Armrest

21. Miata 220cc injectors – Fits in the 1.6L 99-00 protg engine

25. TurboXS BOV Type-H? Comes w/ aluminum and steel bases for welding and a Samco silicone adaptor for your stock nipple (if you choose to use it)

26. BMW E55 Projector Shrouds. They came w/ my projectors, but I had already bought replacements.

30. Prosport EGT w/ peak hold (Amber/White) $65 Brand new, never used/installed

31. Yakima mini fairing… know those wind vibes down! I don’t need it... I have the big’un.

<BR>

1. SOLD 4-lug Rear disc brake upgrade kit. This is fully featured. You get Wilwood 4 pot calipers, a single pot mounted parking brake that uses stock cables, rotors, hats, discs, pads, SS lines, Wilwood proportioning valves (to adjust brake bias, $75 ea. new), extended studs for your hubs, a custom bracket for mounting the calipers, hard lines from the calipers, 2 8mm wheel spacers, a 2 bold rear camber kit, and an extra set of rear parking brake lines. This will be expensive to ship, but will instantly give you WAY more stopping power. I did a
5-lug swap and don’t need this. Looking for $500 shipped in the USA.

3. ALL SOLD! 1 x used 2.0L Passenger side motor mounts, one support bar to the mount, 1 x front used MM

7. SOLD!! 1.6L Cosmo SRI – Basically brand new w/ good filter.

18. SOLD!!! New 2.0L Valve cover gasket, timing belt. Used silicone coupler (2.5in. – 3in.)

27. SOLD RR-Racing Under Drive Pulley (UDP) for any 2.0L FP Mazda Engine (Protg 01-03) There is a nick in the pulley… close-ups included. Also, you get a new gator-back pulley (can’t remember if it’s for the power-steering or the alternator)

29. SOLD!!! 99’-00’ Black Protg Corner Lights (basically brand new)

23. SOLD!!! Flyin Miata O2 Voltage Clamp – bought for a turbo kit I never completed.

24. SOLD!!! TurboXS KnockLite. Brand new, new used. Bought new

28. 99-03’ Protg Power Mirror (Passenger Side). Sold!

Last edited:
I forgot to take pics of a Red Trunk Cage... maybe in the morning...

Hi there,
is it possible to ship the SRI to The Netherlands??

cause i'm interested in it

Last edited:
i'd like to take just the 2.0L Stock DX/LX/ES heat shield. please let me know what shipping will cost to the 94607 zip. thanks!

On the road... but the corner lights, 2.0 timing belt & valve gasket are all sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back