sema Troy Lee Designs Custom 2007 Mazda CX-7 for sale

Jeez, couldn't even use nice Volk wheels...

Apparently the requirements to be called a "designer" are not very difficult.

How come all these show cars turn up on eBay by sellers with no or very little feedback? Sheesh.

eeehhh...maybe not bad without the crazy ass spider grahics. It'd just be the oh snap white vw theme.lol.

HAHAHAHA!!!! Seller must have read this thread. They put a reserve on it somehow. I swear it wasn't there before.....

It's a good price for even a stock used CX-7 with 500 miles. Sell off the wheels and the painted bits, maybe swap with someone, and have a little cash left over to re-paint it. :D

Yes 20,000 is, but it's below the reserve. I doubt the reserve will still be such a good deal.

3 bids... up to 20,100 now.

If you really want to see something ugly... Go to the ebay page for the CX7 (link above), CLICK ON "VIEW SELLERS OTHER ITEMS" and take a look at the Santa Fe he has listed. Then follow the link to Troy Lee's Co. web site and view his other SEMA vehicles. MAN!

I think it's cool, but I'd never drive it and the paint job enhances all the wrong lines. Makes it look like a Honda Oddysey. The high belt line works well with flat colors, but the two tone here makes it look fat and bottom heavy.

Ok...I am weird and saw it in person at the Chicago auto show...I kinda liked it....not crazy about the spiders though...and the red with the black wheels...nope...black and silver would be better. Ok...yes, it is kinda ugly and different...but I like different.

Back