SEMA CX-5s

kampfire

:
2013 CX-5 Touring FWD w/ Tech Package
Really some good concepts here. The Dempsey is my favorite however the flares on the urban one are pretty sweet.

mazda-cx-5-sema-2012.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/10/30/mazda-cx-5-180-dempsey-urban-sema-2012/#aol-comments

WOW.... this looks amazing! I don't know much about SEMA except for being tuning/styling show, any chance Mazda would offer those rims as an optional extra? Or this is just to show-off?

Cheers,
Miki

On all 3, the wheels are all bumped out to very flush. The urban one looks dropped as well. I like the looks of the bigger wheels but the tiny brakes inside offsets them. I do like the matte hood on the dempsey. The big scoop is the Dempsey one is a Manual Diesel which they are hinting is US spec! If that's true then I might have to trade mine in. I fully expect Mazda to only offer a Diesel with an auto if it happens at all.

I'm also surprised the none of the show cars painted the plastic trim around the wheelwells and rockers.

Some good styling ideas including wheels and exhaust tips that I especially like.

the Urban, looks high end. It is a very clean mod....great paint job, aggressive stance with nice pipes.

WOW I really want those fender flares!
I also love that Mazda finally realized what I did from day one: they need to offer the roof rails in black.

Those flares are nice, well-integrated and functional, blending nicely with other stock black trim.

Yea, if and when those flares become avaiable, i will replace the moulding my GT has for those. I love my CX-5 but the new engine options coming out are temping. I will be stuck with an upside down tho lol

Back