Selling my Mazda2!

zoomzoom9

:
2011 Mazda Mazda2 Touring MT
Does anyone here know someone interested in buying a Mazda2? I have a green 2011 Mazda2, touring model with manual transmission with around 15k miles that I need to sell. I'm getting a company car, so I have no more need for this car unfortunately. It's been great, I've only had it for 6 months and all the miles are highway miles. It's in excellent shape (practically new!), I tend to "baby" my cars during the break-in period and use only the highest quality synthetic oil. Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested, I will consider all serious offers! I'm willing to sell it to anyone in northeastern PA, northern NJ, or in NY just north of the NJ border (Catskills area). Let me know, because if I don't get an offer quickly, I will be selling it to a dealer.

I'll miss you on Fuelly! I'm bananaboat which is usually listed just below your entry.

It would help if you post more detail: price you are looking for, service history/records, fluids changed, intervals, mods, accessories, options, etc.
Time frame? 2 weeks, 2 months?

It would help if you post more detail: price you are looking for, service history/records, fluids changed, intervals, mods, accessories, options, etc.

To be honest, I'm not really sure what price to ask. Kelley Blue Book says private party value is $16,015, so I guess $15k would be a reasonable price. Of course, I'd be willing to consider other offers.

As for service history, I had an oil change at 5k miles, used Amsoil fully synthetic and OEM filter. At 8k miles, I replaced one of the tires because it had a slight bulge in it. At 12.5k miles, I replaced the oil again, using Amsoil fully synthetic and a Wix oil filter. I actually have the oil and filter for the next oil change as well, I'd be willing to throw that in with the deal since I obviously won't have a need for it (next oil change due at 20k miles).

I've done no major modifications to the car. The tires have nitrogen in them (which has the green tire valve covers that match the car, a simple but cool effect), there are guards on the edge of the doors, and there is a small black stripe along the sides of the car, all installed by the dealer. Besides that, the only things I've done to it is add an arm rest to the window sill (makes it comfortable for other long-distance drivers like me that like to rest their arm on the window sill), and I have a small magnet just above the radio that can be used to hold your cell phone (I have extra magnets that you can stick to the back of your phone, navigation device, etc). I also have all-weather floor mats.

Hopefully that provides a little more information about the car. I'll post some pictures soon as well.

Ok here are some pictures so you can see what it looks like.

Mazda2-PassengerRear.jpg

Mazda2-PassengerFront.jpg

Mazda2-DriverRear.jpg

Forgot to mention, I want to sell this car within two weeks, since that's when I'll be getting my company car. We're also relocating so I'd rather not move this car with us. If I don't have an interested buyer within two weeks, I'll probably sell it to a dealer that I have a good relationship with and will give me a fair price. I just figured I'd probably get more from selling it myself and I'd give the group here an opportunity to get a really awesome car with very low mileage!

Back