See you in San Diego!

122 Vega

Retired MSP Racer!
:
03 Mazdaspeed Protege #1668,2005 Mini Cooper S, 75 Cosworth Vega
I'll be leaving on Wednesday so I'm making some final changes to the car right now. I will be in Fullerton, Ca, in Orange County for Wed night and Thurs night, but then should be down in San Diego by Friday morning.

Good to see I won't be the only Protege out there!

Good luck all,

BRitt

Just lookied at the entry list, and the car that won Nats last year is registered, but the driver placed 2nd. His co-driver took Nats. This guy did however place top three in every Nat Tour event he ran in. Should be a great judge of the MSPs potential.

Britt

I was gridded next to those guys at Nats last year. Jovial guys before the runs but had their game face on during the event. That car was frickin fast!

Van

DSC01742small.jpg

nazgul350r said:
Waiting for the results. I have been wondering how you and jeff will fair against the WRX.

At the practices and championships i've been about 4 seconds behind. However I don't have the car just working right just yet, the back end doesn't want to rotate. I plan on possibly doing the test and tune on Friday and hopefully I can mess around with tire pressures. Plus I have to still install my S-pipe. They are also all running Yokohama Advan Neova's besides Mihai.

You guys have fun and I can't wait to see how well the MSPs will do against the WRXs.

Surely better then me at Topeka last year.Lol!!

Have fun and bring back at lot of pix!

Just "signed" a promising young co-driver for the Tour, so there's one more chance for the MSP to prove itself.

Britt

National Tour

Good luck Britt! I'm excited to find out how you do.

Hopefully 2007 will be the year for the MSP.(nailbyt)

Hint - watch out for DS results on the east coast.

Macs MSP said:
Hint - watch out for DS results on the east coast.

Why? Are they going to bite me?

What East Coast events should I be watching for?

Back