seats

uncletime

:
2007 MS3 GT Black Mica
does anybody elses driver seat squeak?> mine squeaks and its pissing me off bc i dont know how to fix it.

Mine doesn't but my steering column rattles. I've adjusted it every which way to try and get it to stop.

yeah everything does rattle but my seat is the most annoying lol i have the same stearing column rattle
cant effin find it. when my car was under warrenty the dealer replaced the seat back bc i complained it squeeked and it is doing it again. unfortunately i am no longer under warrenty. just thought someone found a way to decrease or get rid of the squeek.

I took my car in numerous times for the rattles and they would either claim they didn't hear it or just screw things up worse so I gave up on that.

it might be the seat belt buckle attaches near the armrest. wiggle it back and forth to determine if it is. a little lube of any type is a good fix

Read the TSB on it. Applied the fix to my car and no more noises or movement. I made springs for the seatpan out of brake hardware springs because I had them laying around. OEM parts are like $45 ea!!! WTF?!?!?! And you need three to complete the repair. What a rip off!!! Something that should have been done on the assembly line if you ask me! I'm sure many would agree.

yea its not the seatbelt. def coming from my seat. Do you have a link to the tsb? or directions on how to fix it?

Back