Sandusky Meet 5/21-22

MSPRO

Contributor
:
05 5MT Subaru Legacy GT Wagon
I'm not really sure whats going on with this meet anymore but when somethings changes then I will update this thread. Until then, dont plan on any certain date. Thanks

Last edited:
Sounds like fun.... I will be traveling to PA for the Modified Madness car show that weekend tho.

I will have to get back to you, I haven't been to Cedar Point in a long time... I'd love to

it will depend on my work load at that point

plans changed again ......in about 3 weeks beau and 505zoom are bringing pats car to him and will be here .so we are going to postpone the trip until they are here so we can have a big get together.

just to let everyone know this meet is postponed for a couple of weeks ....

cedar point costs more than that....unless we are getting a discount ;)

and they are 35 at the meijers there ...

new date is June 6th

June 6th is a monday...

i never knew that about meijers...i should have been saving for years now (hand)

mp3wannabe said:
June 6th is a monday...

i never knew that about meijers...i should have been saving for years now (hand)

thats just what i was told by kristy who talks to pat all the time. maybe he can clarify it for us..

i would love to go. that weekend could be tough for me though, since i will be moving that weekend..but either of the following 2 mondays would work wonderfully for me, since the wife has those off.

I might be in depending on my work schedule. I'm going next weekend on monday since it's my prom weekend.

MSPRO said:
thats just what i was told by kristy who talks to pat all the time. maybe he can clarify it for us..

i spoke to one of my co-workers about the discounted tickets, and she said that Tops has them too. I guess you can get them from just about anywhere around here...plus the ever-popular pepsi can $10 off coupon..

Back