SA/SM/ATX AUG Meet

eric113

Contributor
:
2006 MS6 GT
Do you guys want to try have AUG meet ? Where ? I'm down for whatever Or wait till next month ?

where is it gonna be held at. The last meet was held in austin if were gonna pick up where megan left off then san antonio is next.

Keeping with Megz, SA will the spot. I like to keep it in south SA for out-town people coming. Where would be good place to have it ?

well if its gonna be on the south side IDK i really dont spend to much time over there. But theres a place called BIG LOUS its on the East side its a little bit of a drive for those from austin and san marcos but the pizzas pretty good yall ever heard of it

Yeah, they have a 46" pizza for about $80. Could be good times. It's a little late for an August meet...it's the damn 25th already!

dnt think he meant 3rd as in day.. the 3rd Saturday of the month it what it sounded like

yes sir you are correct 3rd saturday of the month. I think Megan had them on the 4th sat but its up to you guys. I know the 4th Sat is closer to the 1st of the month and bills are due so for me the 3rd is a better option. but thats just me.

im down for the 3rd sat... also, anyone local in austin or surrounding area going to COBB monthly meet this thursday??

Latest posts

Back