S5 Lollipop 5.0 update on Verizon with CX

joe427

:
2015 CX-5 GT tech
I didn't much of a problem receiving texts with the 4.4 but today with the 5.0 update I received 3 emails.I never received emails before.
The one issue I'm having is about 10 texts I received 3-4 weeks ago keep appearing and I delete them.Those texts are not on my phone either and haven't been for awhile.
Also is there a way to delete all texts at once vs one by one.

Last edited:
I would like a way to delete all the mail in one go too.

I can receive both texts and emails on both our HTC Desire 510 phones, with android 4.4.3 (nana)

That's odd, you never had the option to receive emails before but with the updated 5.0 software on your phone you can now view emails on your infotainment screen?

I wonder if that will also work for those of us that have the S4 whenever we do eventually get Lollipop.

That's odd, you never had the option to receive emails before but with the updated 5.0 software on your phone you can now view emails on your infotainment screen?

I wonder if that will also work for those of us that have the S4 whenever we do eventually get Lollipop.

I don't drive the CX that much.It's the wife's vehicle but I always received text but don't remember ever receiving a email like I did last week when using the CX.
I didn't read the email.I used the on the move read to me option.
My wife's S3 doesn't get texts or emails.She's upgrading to a S5 in a few weeks.She hates changing phones for whatever reason..

Back