rules on calling a girl...

Take her dancing, girls love dancing, it reminds them of sex!!!!
Take her to a club where they play reggaeton!!!?!?!?!!?

Some girls want you to call as soon as they give you their number....like if you get it in the daytime, you better call at night with something to say. A female will NEVER call you.

ok update...i called her over lunch...but i got her VM...so i left message

Notorious said:
Since you know where she lives, just invite yourself in. Open windows work well with this approach. Just chill on the coach until she arrives. Chicks dig this trust me, it shows that you won't allow anything (locked doors, restraining orders) to stand in the way of true love.
It does work. Trust me, they will never forget you. When it takes years of thearepy for them to forget, that's when you know you've made an impression. (thumb)

J dragon said:
Some girls want you to call as soon as they give you their number....like if you get it in the daytime, you better call at night with something to say. A female will NEVER call you.

Yeah, I made the mistake of giving a girl my number once. My bro pointed out it had to be the other way around.

haha, this thread just made me remember. I got to talking with these 2 chicks last year at a pool hall and got there numbers. Then proceeded to get wasted and never remembered I got there numbers until now. lolz. And now as I look through my phonebook it's still there under Sarah. haha I am teh looser

think I waited long enough or give it more time? lol

vindication said:
haha, this thread just made me remember. I got to talking with these 2 chicks last year at a pool hall and got there numbers. Then proceeded to get wasted and never remembered I got there numbers until now. lolz. And now as I look through my phonebook it's still there under Sarah. haha I am teh looser

think I waited long enough or give it more time? lol

Now next time you are drunk you have someone to dial.....

bigcc63 said:
Take her dancing, girls love dancing, it reminds them of sex!!!!
haha, best quote ever
I hate dancing, that's why I never get the ladies. Why can't they just have sex on their mind all the time like me, without having to be reminded.

Pretzellogic said:
Now THAT'S why I'm in a relationship. I have mad breakfast-fu skillz, y0!

It's offical if you have no breakfast-fu skillz then u gets no girl.

ARunto said:
I will post pics too ;)

You slyyy devil. s*** that would be like kiss and tell x 10 !!! Doghouse you go if she finds out! Oh and expect your car to be keyed.

BTW did you drive? Did she say anything about the car? That is how I can tell if I want to keep the girl.

Back