RS Body Kit

Accolade

http://www.body-kit.com/maz0403sportrs04.html

http://www.body-kit.com/maz03pro5rs.html

maz0403sportrs04.html

Last edited:
uh...

unless u have a HUGE fmic, i dont suggest that front...

good to see something new though.. just dont know how ppl will react

Yeah, something new...but the front air dam is huge! We need a better picture of that rear, looks nice I think. Side skirts are ok. Now get that in black and I might consider a change.

Ooooooh weeee I love it! I've always been a fan of big fronts like that (intercooler inside or not). I love that thing, will begin looking for better info now cause I like it a lot :)

I just looked at it some more, I love it (nana)

I like how drastic the change is. Looks more futuristic also.....(headbang)

By the way the one on top looks the best....

maz03p5rs01.jpg

I just emailed them for pricing so when they send me one back I can tell you all how much it is.

For some reason, i think even with a mesh grille on it, that thing would look more horrendous. Sides look alright, and the rear, from what i can see, looks presentable.

Yeah it's definetly not for people who like the wide mouth look. But I do so yeah for me. I bet it's gonna cost like 1k, cause that is how much the BuddyClub2 kit costs.

to BIG and opening in the front. This would look better, I photocropped it

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 507
raddbug said:
to BIG and opening in the front. This would look better, I photocropped it
I like how that photoshop looks, with the eyelids, its gives it a pissed off agressive look instead of the happy aggressive look of the stock bumper. Also matches the lines on the side very very well. If those fogs are stock I think this kit may be my xmas gift! Definitely going to be watching this one closely.

as huge as the front opening is, without the fogs in, basically the entire front end is mesh. you HAVE to have the fog panels in there, or the thing is going to look horrid.

the sides are a little weird. very...flat. like perfectly flat.

the back...i like the back. a lot.

I got a question for you guys. I was wondering if you could make a rear bumper for the sedans that looked like the WW wrap, but instead of it being a wrap, make it a one piece bumper? I really like that type or rear bumper it's just that no one makes it as a one piece. Also extend it down about 2 inches. I would probably buy that front bumper if you scaled down the opening in the front like in radbug's p-chop.

Latest posts

Back