rotors

Looks kinda fishy to me, since they list them as fitting 2202-2003 Mazdaspeeds, but they didn't make an MSP in 2002. Plus, they have 2 listings for a "mazdaspeed", and a "protege turbo". I'd be leary of these.

i believe magnum does make rotors for the msp i think someone on the forum was selling that brand a while ago, but i dunno about ebay...lol

There are also Brembos, and Zimmermans listed on his store + positive feedback rating of 98% and score of 3088.
Looks to be legit.

I called the guy... they are in Toronto and while those rotors are originally for hondas he says they fit the Mazdaspeed. He said that he has sold at least 10 sets so far and none came back. They offer 30 days warranty and if you change your mind you can exchange for something else. Also they have PBR Metalmaster pads for $80 USD all 4 corners! Ah, the rotors are made in Canada and are cross-drilled but not cad-plated (that's an extra 40 bux I think). The center caps are plated though.
I think I'm gonna give it a try (and save customs since I'm in Montreal...)

Yup they'll fit the MSP. "Casopolis" was trying to get a group by together on these and I was going to get in on it but we (he) couldn't get 10 people to buy in on it. PM him maybe.

FlyinMSP said:
I called the guy... they are in Toronto and while those rotors are originally for hondas he says they fit the Mazdaspeed. He said that he has sold at least 10 sets so far and none came back. They offer 30 days warranty and if you change your mind you can exchange for something else. Also they have PBR Metalmaster pads for $80 USD all 4 corners! Ah, the rotors are made in Canada and are cross-drilled but not cad-plated (that's an extra 40 bux I think). The center caps are plated though.
I think I'm gonna give it a try (and save customs since I'm in Montreal...)
I think I'm gonna buy these. Did you end up with them and how'd they turn out?

Back