Rotor Mania at Modern Motors-- Aug. 1st

Lani

:
Mazda 3S
I got this email and thought I would share for those interested...

Modern Motors has teamed up with the Vintage Mazda Rotary Club for our 1st Annual Car Show. Bring your family, friends and your favorite Mazda!

Rotor Mania August 1, 2009

Rotor Mania will be held at...

Modern Motors
68 Waterbury Rd.
Thomaston, Connecticut. 06787

August 1st, 2009
Time: 10am – 4:30pm

Modern Motors is the longest operating Mazda dealership in CT, 36 years strong! Family owned and operated by the same family the entire 36 years.

Here are a few things we are having…

Mini car show
Categories we are working on...

Best Mazda Rotary 70's
Best Mazda Rotary 80's
Best Mazda Rotary 90's
Best Mazda Rotary 2000's
Best Mazda Rotary Under Construction
Best of show Mazda Rotary

All participants in the car show will receive a free t-shirt and 10% off any parts purchased that day. The winner of the show (Best of Show) will get a $100 Modern Motors gift card (to be used towards parts, accessories, service...etc).

There will also be a Breast Cancer Research 50/50 Raffle $2 per ticket 50% goes to Breast Cancer Research and the other 50% goes to the winner.

To view current Mazda specials, check out our inventory or book an appointment, visit us online at www.modernmazdadodge.com .

For questions regarding the car show, please e-mail Jodi Fletter at jodifletter@modernmazda.com

oh what the hell. I really need to check out this section more often. I bought my Pro from Modern, and lived 5 minutes from it for over a decade. Dammit.

Does anyone have any pics from it?

Back