Rosenthal Mazda in Arlington Jan. 23

FunkyCold5

:
2003 Black Mica MSP
I got my car oil changed that friday and came back after work to pick up my car. There was a black MSP with Florida tags in the front. He had a dual wing, seemed lowered, sports exhaust and was really really clean. Was wondering if the guy reads the forum or if any of you guys knew him. He left by the time I got my car. It was a schweet ride and wanted to know what stuff he has done to it.

by the by......if any of you guys plays poker, my friends and I are gonna have a tournament Feb. 20th...(friday night)

$20 buy in..........the top 3 people left will split the pot.....obviously 1st will have at least 75% or more of the pot. There will be a lot of new people coming, hence the low $20 buy in...but we are trying to make this once a month thing, so if you guys want to try it out. Plus, you guys can do networking, it'll be held at the house of the Treasurer for Geico.....3.5 million dollar house in McLean. Nice atmosphere, and great people.

Not resticted to anyone. Girls or guys. Surprisingly there are already some girls playing. The daughter of the Treasurer for Geico is gonna play, and one of the players' wife plays as well. We normally play weekly, but it'd be nice to have one big monthly game, that's why we set it to $20 dollars, so a lot of beginners can try to play as well.

Skilletrx, you might just need a change of venue to start winning. Plus, 20 bucks to win over 300 dollars is a good deal if you ask me. Bring your roomies and such along. We hope to have 3+ tables going.

Andrew

Hahaha. I would if it was held at my house, but you, my brother, and myself would be the only filipinos hahahhahaha. How late do you work on fridays???? We are planning the game when everyone is done with work. I usually work till 730, maybe go to happy hour at Rock Bottoms with some co-workers....so the game won't start till 9ish or so. It'd be fun to have you funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't work the grave yard shift do you?

Andrew

:( !! im going to say some pancit with mmmm lumpia and *halo halo......i have "work" too and i do believe i saw it too....he was on columbia pike and umm i kinda cut him off oops

Would you guys like sinigang with that or kare-kare??? HAHAHHAHA. It's going to be a poker game, not some fiesta. How late do you guys work friday nights? Man, I thought my
8am-730pm was bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...the guy I spotted had a sweet set-up.....not too thrilled about the big wing, but it's definitely different from what I've seen. Wanted to see what he had under the hood though, if he had all those exterior after market parts.

Andrew

c0nfus3d said:
:( !! im going to say some pancit with mmmm lumpia and *halo halo......i have "work" too and i do believe i saw it too....he was on columbia pike and umm i kinda cut him off oops

HEY! :(

Hey lisa, you coming to poker night? Trying to make a list here.....got around 15 people so far. Gonna be FUN FUN FUN!

Back