roof rack question

they should if you the side rails with the hardware on them/holes to screw the bolts into greg.........

-R

I have a roof rack I am willing to sell. PM me for details. I can post pics w/ sign to follow rules if it helps. I have just been to lazy to put in FS section.

Yeah I've still got mine even though it's been off the car for 3 months now. Same story, I'm lazy. But yeah, mines for sale!

Digging those blue fogs! What'd you do, or do they just look that way in the pic?
liljae8 said:
i want one too! but i have no money. probably will take one for $60-80?

I just bought some crossbars from somebody else on the forum and didn't get all of the parts I needed for it (missing some hardware and covers for the rear bar). The Stealership wants too much to buy the parts individually. I would be interested in buying just the parts I need or another set of bars with the parts for ~$50 if anyone wants to sell.

cilyjr said:
bazooka joe said:
sorry bazooka joe, just trying to help ya get your stuff sold! cuz we both know a lot of people never bother look in the for sale section

hey...i appreciate it!! i was just funnin with ya...i'm usually called "the old guy"!! :)

Back