IMG_4658.jpg

IMG_4593.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4578.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4561.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

as much as I love my 99 miata, there is just something about the stance of the newer mazdas that is just so damn sexy (that ms6 and the ms3).

thank you i had some clearer pic same angle but i liked the flag in the background so that one got posted. i could photoshop it the way i like, i guess. first time trying rolling shots. i need to work with it a little and and look to invest in a stabalized lens

Last edited:
very nice :) I love doing rolling shots, as Josh knows...

What kind of camera are you using? If it's an DSLR then I would suggest a higher ISO, which would allow a faster shot but still let the wheels look like they're moving :D

I think what you need is a tripod and some more practice on panning. The settings seem ok, a little fast on the shutter speed i think. But good pics, and a nice group!

I think what you need is a tripod and some more practice on panning. The settings seem ok, a little fast on the shutter speed i think. But good pics, and a nice group!

yeah practice practice practice!

One way I practice taking shots of cars in motion is to go to the track. You're stationary and the subject is moving but it'll really help your skills at following the car. Plus it's amusing to try and guess how fast they are so you can adjust the panning speed haha.

not this weekend. i have something coming in mail that will help for next time or bring your wifes camera and ill steal her lense...

Back