Rolex 24 at Daytona ~ January 24-26, 2014

Coppertone

:
'04 Mazda6s Hatch
Due to all of the construction going on at Daytona International Speedway (DIS) there was originally not going to be a Mazda car corral space available. Everyone but Porsche and Corvette got the boot this year. BUT MOCO has been working our butts off to make our annual Mazda Corral at DIS come to fruition!!

We will be parking off site, across the street from the Front Straight Grandstands behind the IMC building. (a map will be posted shortly) It's a short walk to the track, around the building and over the pedestrian bridge. We will have space for 50 cars. You will have to CALL for your tickets (it's too late for them to get a Mazda Corral Ticket for online ordering). You will purchase whichever General Admission Ticket package you want, and as long as you mention you are with the Mazda Car Corral, they will include a free corral parking pass (compliments of Mazda!!) in with your ticket. We just have to wait a few more days for the parking passes to get printed and sent to the ticket office. Once I get all the information with the number to call, I will post up and you can order and join us for another fun filled weekend at the Rolex 24 Hour!!

Thanks for your patience!!

OK, this is it:

$85 for a 4 day ticket or $45 for a 2 day ticket (Sat/Sun)includes infield, grandstand and garage access AND a parking pass for the Mazda Corral.

Call Amy Bachmeier at 386-681-5535 and mention you're with the Mazda Car Corral.

There are ONLY 50 Parking Passes, and once they're gone, they're gone!!

Last edited:
no go...class is on...i have 4 students? doesn't seem worth it to me...oh well...i do end up with more mod money though!!! woot, woot! have fun all!

Back