Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

x SpEeD 3 x

:
Mazdaspeed 3
Since we should have a meet before the Great Falls Meet, thought we should get a big group of people on this. I wanna see it get bigger than what has been seen for a Mazda meet. Don't tell me you don't have the money, or blah blah blah. Just come down for a good time. We always get newer people on this, and it would be great if we could get everyone. Lets get together and take some pics.

Planning on this Mazda meet would be June 20, 2008, which is a Friday, around 8:00 and start eating food around 8:30. What ever the poll has the most of, is where we will go.

So lets get this one going....

If you have any other suggestions as to food, just let me know and I will add to the poll

People going:
1- x speed 3 x
2- ccann26
3- akaveli
4- damaz3
5- speedkid
6- lyltoy ?
7- JD_speed3_VA ?
8- k929j
9- bassem

Last edited:
sadly no to that to gonna be my bday bash that day next few weeks gonna be busy fixing my car/moving and helping my g/f and I into our new house

alright well its tgi fridays in short pump. Since the parking is going to be bad...we can meet at circuit city in the parking lot so that way we now and can wait to see who is coming. if you are not familiar of where circuit city is, its behind jared and in front of short pump town center mall...here is the address for circuit city....

11732 West Broad Street
Glen Allen, VA 23233

Don't go to the the one on gaskins and broad...this one is right behind tgi fridays...if you have any trouble getting there, let me know before that time comes. we will meet at 800 and then go eat at about 830.

The address for TGI fridays is
11600 w broad st

Back