Retardedly cheap Injen CAI for P5 for trade. Must act fast

Masshole

:
2002.5 Protege5
I'm trading in my car on monday. You all now have the opportunity to pick up a Injen CAI for only $50 plus your stock intake system. There is only 1 day left to act on this so you have to be local or willing to make it up to Massachusetts to swap. No time for mail.

damn..... i have all the parts but im in canada, annnnnnnnnd did you hydrolock your engine?

s***... I would do this in a heartbeat, but I have no idea how to swap out the intake on mine for yours :(.

I would pick it up, buy I'm not interested in trading my stock system. Did you buy the car without it?

altspace said:
I would pick it up, buy I'm not interested in trading my stock system. Did you buy the car without it?

i left my intake parts at my parents house and they threw them out along with my old rx7 parts....
the car is getting traded in on monday and the dealer would prefer that it have the stock intake if possible.

opps. sorry to hear. when i traded my old car in, i left half of the intake out. (hehe)

Crap I wish my dad would let me do this to the car....I'm like 20-30 mins away from you....oh well....

OK.. we're down to last minute here... if you dont have the $$$ handy that's cool. Just give me an IOU or whatever. Send me an email to:

Jason (at) hugenerd (dot) com
it goes STRAIGHT to my cell phone. leave me your phone number in the email and i'll call you right back. I've got all the tools to do the swap and i'll be up all night probably.

Masshole said:
I'm trading in my car on monday. You all now have the opportunity to pick up a Injen CAI for only $50 plus your stock intake system. There is only 1 day left to act on this so you have to be local or willing to make it up to Massachusetts to swap. No time for mail.
Rats, I'd definitely do this if i wasn't at school in Rochester (I have your exhaust already).

Bump for a good deal.

Masshole said:
too late... car is traded in...
no more p5
*sheds a tear*

i can't imagine getting rid of my p5, i'd give up food and electricity first.. even the thought of buying a MSP... i still can't leave my p5 without a home :(

Masshole said:
i left my intake parts at my parents house and they threw them out along with my old rx7 parts....
the car is getting traded in on monday and the dealer would prefer that it have the stock intake if possible.
So did you end up loosing a lot on your trade? What did you trade the p5 for -- and WHY?

LZ

I needed to cut down on my monthly bills, and part of that was going down to 1 car. My audi was falling apart and i couldn't afford to keep up with repairs. My p5 is too rough for my new baby, and my wife doesn't want to lear to drive stick...

so i traded in the a6 and the p5 for a new Subaru Forester XS (loaded)...
between car payment and insurance i'm saving about $160/mo.

As for what i got, i owed about $11k on the p5 and got $10.5k for it

the a6 i owned outright so that just took off from the pricetag.

new car is a 2004 Forester XS w/ heated seats, mirrors, wiper de-icers, 6disc, subwoofer, etc

Back