Red Robin - Lincolnshire, IL 03/21/2009

Yo Jon, you have the full size pic of my miataz? I would like if you could send me its.

Also, kevin avatar does not look like kevin at all.

Also+, I was ripping massive ass today. Hence my keeping distance from most people.

Everything is running great Ken, thanks again!
And thanks Rob for doing the install; you too Ryan!

...I guess I look a little different from my avatar, I have a lot shorter hair now and I was really tan from working outside all summer.

sanman has a new baby..

orly-35971.jpg

She's quite beautiful in person!

Patrick, give him time. I forsee "Exclusive" mods and a pinstripe coming.

Santos, remember you have a midterm tomorrow to study :p

Wow, congrats on the 3. I presume you wanted to upgrade before the new happy faced models come in? White FTW... right behind TR.

no bar stools today, but I did find a goose island tap handle cheaper than I can find on ebay.

last year I thought I heard roofers nailing up new construction but after I mapquested myself I learned that its a gun range nearby, so I am going to ride da bike outside today over there and see what its all about. It will be nice to have some ******* rain. There is about ten customers per staff member at the store. Its kicking my ass.

no bar stools today, but I did find a goose island tap handle cheaper than I can find on ebay.

last year I thought I heard roofers nailing up new construction but after I mapquested myself I learned that its a gun range nearby, so I am going to ride da bike outside today over there and see what its all about. It will be nice to have some ******* rain. There is about ten customers per staff member at the store. Its kicking my ass.

hey let me know how the gun range works out. Kelly wants to shoot things. And I wouldn't mind shooting things as well :)

Back